HOW TO FIND PUK CODE OF YOUR SIM CARD (PHONE NUMBER)

Few people use PIN locking system to lock their phone to avoid un-authorised access. Though this is a good option, it pisses you off sometime. Three wrong entry of PIN code will result in SIM blocking.

Once SIM gets blocked, phone starts asking PUK code to enter. If you again enter wrong code for three times, SIM gets completely blocked. You have to walk into your service provider outlet to get a replacement SIM card.

SO NEXT ,QUESTION IS

What's my PUK code? My SIM Card is blocked


  • A PUK or 'Personal Unlocking Key' is a security feature on most mobile devices that protects your SIM card data. A PUK code is required when a SIM card PIN code has been entered incorrectly.

  • You can get your PUK code 




  1. via the internet or

  2. over the phone.


Please note: Unblocking a SIM card with a PUK differs from 'Network Unlocking' which allows a mobile device to be used on other mobile networks.

 

 WHAT NOT TO DO?
Don’t try to guess your phone's PUK code. If you enter the wrong code three times, or sometimes five times depending on your phone type, you will end up with a completely locked SIM card that will need to be replaced.


 

WHAT TO DO?
1)via the internet





  • Go to your online cell phone account. Log in with the username and password that are assigned to the account. Some providers include the PUK code along with the rest of your online account information.







  • Click on the “Phone” or “Device” option on your online account. The name of this section will vary by provider. When you click on this option, you will be taken to a section with information regarding your cell phone.



  • Look for an option to “Unblock SIM Card” or any other SIM card selection. Once the information regarding your SIM card opens, see if there is an “unblock” link. If your provider does have an “unblock” section, follow the instructions exactly to unblock your SIM card.


DIDNT FIND YET?DONT WORRY READ ON

2)VIA MOBILE

For airtel users.

For getting PUK code of a Airtel number, send PUKPhoneNumber to toll free number 121. You can make use of any other Airtel number to send this message since your SIM might have been blocked already.

Other than airtel

  • The above method doesn’t works or your service provider is not Airtel, call to customer care using any other mobile phone which uses the same service provider.

  • They will ask some details about you to make sure you are the owner of the SIM card.


what they ll ask?



  • Questions might include your billing address, email ID, numbers you recently called or messaged etc. They might even ask you the number printed on the SIM card.

  • So be prepared to answer questions to confirm your identity, such as billing address or email address, and possibly provide them with the number on your SIM card. Once you have given proof of your identity, your provider will give you the PUK number. 


WHAT NEXT?

Once you get the PUK code, enter it into the phone & your phone will return to normal.


 

28 comments:

  1. I have my old sim card, deactivated. I need info off of card but I cannot recover puk code with provider since it was in ex-assholes name/account. I only have the simcard, he took the phone back too.... Is there ANY help or just S.O.L'd????

    ReplyDelete

  2. hey nice post



    http://www.videocontelecom.com/prepaid-services.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blogs.
    VAS Deactivation
    Dear Subscriber, Now you can de-activate VAS services by dialing 1555223 (toll free) from your mobile phone.
    To know more about VAS service dial 191.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8056864416 I WENT PUK CODE PLESE HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. please help me my number is 9862637522 please send puk number

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanveer Ahmed
    9663314599 PUK NUMBER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanveer Ahmed
    9663314599 PUK NUMBER

    ReplyDelete



  8. Please click here if you are a videocon Postpaid or Prepaid Mobile customer and wish to register on our Do Not Disturb list.
    prepaid dnd

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm unable to unlock puk code of my airtel no. and when I try to call in call center ..then I'm not getting any option for talking with customer executive through IVR. I tried both no. 121 and 198 as well kindly help me

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.naijasturf.com/2017/03/glo-unlimited-free-browsing-settings.html



    http://www.naijasturf.com/2017/03/tecno-camon-cx-complete-specs-and-price.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are in need of financial Help, don't hesitate to place order for deserve Programmed card that can withdraw any amount limit you want. Deserve Card are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can Purchase Deserve card that can withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card.  I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and i have withdraw $9,500 from the Deserve Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until i tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp +1(213)785-1553  or their E-mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or website: https://skylinktechnes.wixsite.com/info
    or telegram group: https://t.me/hacksandinvestmenttutorials  

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have had access to two cellphones for over 5 months till date, all thanks to this genius hacker Albert Vadim. I am more than grateful because those people had pictures and videos that could ruin my marriage. If you need help hacking anything, contact him. EMAIL- Vadimwebhack@gmail,com WHATSAPP +17025301177
    He is currently helping a friend of mine with credit repair and score boost. He offers many other services like erasing criminal records permanently, hacking schools, hospital, websites and company databases to mention a few

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was in a relationship with David for 5years. I was so true and dearly to him, i even had plans to get married to him as soon as possible before i started noticing some foul play. He always tries to satisfy me even when I wanted only little of him. I noticed some signs that he was cheating on me so I decided to take laws into my hands and told my best friend about it and then she gave me a reliable hacker's Email who changed my whole life for the better. I thought it was a joke but after when i funded the exploits and was told to be in 24 hours, He assisted me in hacking his Facebook accounts, his Emails and I got to find out that he has being cheating with not only one but with different women since the 5years we’ve been together. All thanks to him. Contact him via: (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) definitely you gonna thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s imperative that I tell you this. You guys have to note that not all those out there who pose to be hackers are real. Creditors kept coming after me and putting all to my credit report; this really caught up with me and kept drowning my credit score. My score was 490 and all my cards were maxed out. I have been on a search on how to take off eviction from my public records and most people on different forums kept talking about a professional but they were all fakes until a friend introduced me to what he referred to as the best and reliable hackers XAP CREDIT SOLUTION I emailed them on XAPCREDITSOLUTION at GMAIL dot COM. They gave me some instructions which I followed, it’s been 8 working days since I paid half of my fee and my score has been increased to 780, all the negatives are gone. I’ve been made to understand that before the 12th day my score should be upto 800. I’ve been crying tears of joy. You can as well reach +1 972-597-9704 Thank you XAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can easily find your PUK code and use it to unlock your SIM. But in case you cannot access your PUK code, there are some ways you can use it to unlock the SIM card. Check Now.
    https://www.itpccares.com/how-to-find-your-puk-code-and-unlock-your-sim-card/

    ReplyDelete